THE MVM COLLEGE HAS A WELL-FUNCTIONING PLACEMENT CELL AND PROVIDES THE STUDENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING PLACEMENT SERVICES
- Pre-placement training for students like writing a CV and facing personal interviews
- Arranging Medical Guest Lectures
- Organizing Industrial Visits at other medical institutions and hospitals
- Develop Personality of the students by imparting the need-based training for improving their knowledge about the Medical Sector
- Exploring opportunities for summer internship exercises for students in medical fields
- A central placement cell and an individual unit at the college level was started in 2001 for the benefit of the students with the motto to help the outgoing students to choose the career path which is challenging to them as well as an opportunity to them to be their best. We also help students with information about further studies. Many of our students are having their clinics and are also are consultants at various Multi-Specialty Hospitals.
- We also help students with information about Postgraduate studies in specialties such as Orthopaedics, Neurology, Cardio thoracic, C.B.R, Paediatrics and Sports Medicine etc.
- Doctorate Studies have also been initiated in many National & International University.
- Clinical Research is a novel branch when new innovations are studied and proposed.
- Consultant Physiotherapists are always in great demand in India & Abroad.
According to a research, healthcare professionals lack significant training in the business field of healthcare. The gap between the medical training and the business training is large enough impairs doctors to become an integral part of the entrepreneurial and management world. Knowing how to build a vigorous and sustainable business model would help any medical entrepreneur manage the business side of their profession. In this way, they could contribute more to research, development, and proper healthcare services provision.
However, becoming a medical entrepreneur and building a steady career in healthcare, as a manager is not impossible. The healthcare Industry is ready to absorb innovative start-ups.
Segments like biotech, big data analysis systems, health apps, and prevention medicine, among others are waiting for capable people and outstanding ideas.
MVM WILL GUIDE YOU TOGETHER HOW TO BECOME A MEDICAL ENTREPRENEUR BY GIVE TRAINING ON FOLLOWING POINTS
Research Market Niches:As a future medical entrepreneur, you need to thoroughly research the market. You need to focus on some essential starting points: the local demand of healthcare products and services, direct customers’ needs, the competition’s offer in the field etc.
Network, Network, Network:The first step to take is to participate in healthcare meet ups, congresses, and conferences. Some of the largest healthcare meet ups gather thousands of participants in numerous fields. In comparison to traditional medical conferences, such meet ups bring together professionals in business and management, IT, entrepreneurs, investors, insurers, and so on.
Choose the Right Investor:No one can undermine the importance of the investor, be it a bank, an angel investor group, a finance group and so on. However, with the correct networking, a clear grasp of your business’s goals and importance of the market, a solid business plan, and strong knowledge of the industry norms and opportunities, you will be able to find the right investors for your future medical start up.
Profitability vs. Social Responsibility:When you want to start a business in the medical field and be able to call yourself a medical entrepreneur, these dilemmas and their resolution will shape the way you will conduct your business by MVM trainers.
Personal and Professional Life:Becoming a medical entrepreneur will not happen overnight. The chances are you will have to invest more than your own money into the business. Your most prized possession here is your time and determination to reach your goal. You have to understand that this is not a risk-free venture. Your idea may be brilliant and it may respond to a market need to a tee.
Understand Your Limitations:Understanding the business’s limitations and trying to overcome obstacles in an efficient manner is what makes the difference between successful and unsuccessful entrepreneurs.
Give the Business Your 110%Your ambition, determination, and efforts are the keys to your success.