- Course Duration 3.5 Years
- Internship 6 Months
Under B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology program, the eligible candidates are provided training in all the types of equipment that are used for anaesthesia, different anaesthesia agents, the techniques that need to be used for giving anaesthesia as well as its allowable dosage which depends on the patient and operational conditions. The subjects that are taught during the three years of graduation include Anaesthesia Technology, Medical Technology, Fundamentals of Operation Theatre, and Anaesthesia and Operation Theatre techniques.
Pass in 10 + 2 | Examinations (10 + 2 years of study) or equivalent examination from recognized board or university with science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (botany & Zoology)
- The only college in India operated by Pharma Industry (Bionova& Micro Lab)
- Career Oriented Add on Courses
- Training at our own Major Hospitals
- Direct Training at MRI Units