- Course Duration 3.5 Years
- Internship 6 Months
B.SC. in Medical Imaging Technology is a branch of Medical Research and Development, related to the study of various techniques of capturing images of human body parts for medical as well as research purposes. The course is designed with a diversified plan of study in advance imaging (MRI and CT), healthcare management and general knowledge about the discipline.
Pass in 10 + 2 | Examinations (10 + 2 years of study) or equivalent examination from recognized board or university with science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (botany & Zoology)
- The only college in India operated by Pharma Industry (Bionova& Micro Lab)
- Career Oriented Add on Courses
- Training at our own Major Hospitals
- Direct Training at MRI Units