- Course Duration 3.5 Years
- Internship 3 Months
The Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy builds on a broad-based foundation in liberal arts and sciences designed to strengthen critical thinking and communication skills to work with a diverse population in multiple healthcare settings. Graduates of this program will be able to understand all aspects of radiation therapy including effective patient care and education, treatment planning and radiation physics as well as the biological effects of radiation in a rapidly advancing high touch, highly technical profession.
Pass in 10 + 2 | Examinations (10 + 2 years of study) or equivalent examination from recognized board or university with science subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (botany & Zoology)
- The only college in India operated by Pharma Industry (Bionova& Micro Lab)
- Career Oriented Add on Courses
- Training at our own Major Hospitals
- Direct Training at MRI Units