- Course Duration 2 Years 10+2 or (2nd PUC) Pass candidates
- Course Duration 3 Years 10th(PUC) Pass candidates
Ophthalmology technologists work with ophthalmologists, medical doctors who specialize in the diagnoses and treatment of eye diseases and disorders. Ophthalmology technologists work in a number of capacities, including assisting during eye surgery and setting up and performing maintenance on equipment. In addition, ophthalmology technologists often perform diagnostic testing, including measuring a patient's vision. Technologists in this career field must be familiar with ophthalmic pharmacology and understand the use of corrective lenses. At MVM, we offer programs that ensure proper training and development to individuals who are willing to take up responsibilities that can create a world where anyone can truly have beautiful vision.
Candidates shall have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized Board/School.
- The only college in India operated by Pharma Industry (Bionova& Micro Lab)
- Career Oriented Add on Courses
- Training at our own Major Hospitals
- State of the art Laboratory and Medical Healthcare Technology facilities